Our barristers have participated in a host of complex and high-profile inquiries. Members have been instructed as counsel to the inquiry, and represented core participants and witnesses, including bereaved families and key witnesses in high-profile sensitive inquiries, both at home and overseas. We have an expert understanding of the legal, technical and practical elements of a public inquiry. Over the last decade, our reputation for excellence has seen us instructed in major cases, such as the Bloody Sunday and Chilcott inquiries.
- The Undercover Policing Inquiry, chaired by Sir John Mitting
- The Chilcott Inquiry into the Iraq War.
- The Al-Sweady Inquiry.
- The Azelle Rodney Inquiry.
- The Bloody Sunday Inquiry.
- Turks & Caicos Islands Commission of Inquiry, chaired by Sir Robin Auld.
- The Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA)
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry chaired by Sir Martin Moore-Bick