Red Lion Consulting [RLConsulting] is a new initiative led by Dame Linda Dobbs. We provide consulting services to law firms, governments, NGOs, corporations and institutions.
Our consultants are senior and highly respected professionals including former senior judges, police officers, academics, experts in both national and international justice, advisors to governments, corporations and other organisations. This range of expertise enables RLConsulting to offer flexibility for projects, enabling you to assemble the team which best meets your needs or compliments your team.
Our reach is global, consultants have worked across Africa, the Caribbean, Northern and Eastern Europe, the United States, China, and the Pacific. RLConsulting has an excellent network of local contacts and a real understanding of the cultures, national and local politics of the countries we work in which is critical for the success of any international project.
- judicial and legal training;
- law and order sector reform;
- mediation and facilitation;
- conducting investigations/inquiries;
- policy design and implementation;
- public affairs/media guidance.
- Conducted and advised on significant and long-running inquiries/investigations in UK and abroad
- Advising on criminal justice sector reform;
- Judicial training in Mexico;
- Training of lawyers in the Seychelles;
- Training of Tribunal judges and panel members in Botswana;
- Training of Tribunal Judges and panel members in South Africa;
- Design of training courses for the police and security services both nationally and internationally;
- Work on election petitions in African jurisdiction
- Conducted workshops for the FCO with visiting judges from overseas;
RLConsulting is an independent group associated with Red Lion Chambers and its members are not practising barristers. However, RLConsulting can collaborate with members of Red Lion Chambers, including its International Team which also conducts work overseas. The association with Chambers has been approved by the BSB.