Fraud, Corruption, Disclosure and Privilege Other Crime
- Operation P (2017) Metropolitan Police corruption investigation.
- Operation O (2017) Metropolitan Police corruption investigation.
- Operations Marble (2015-2017) HMRC MTIC fraud.
- Operation Vectra (2015-2017) HMRC LPP Review.
- Operation Sheep (2015-2017) HMRC duty/evasion fraud.
- LIBOR (2015) SFO Disclosure review of LIBOR manipulation by traders employed by major national and international banks in the UK).
- Operation G(2015-2017) HMRC LPP Review.
- Operation Scalp (2015-2017) HMRC international investigation.
- Operation Geology (2015-2017) HMRC tax fraud.
- Operation Amazon (2015-2016) large scale judge ordered LPP exercise.
- Project Dune (2016) investigation into allegations of bribery and corruption within a limited company.
- Rolls-Royce (2014-2015) SFO investigation into allegations of corruption against Rolls Royce.
- Operation Tabernuala (2013) FCA Disclosure review of the largest insider trading case thus by far).
- R v L & Others (2012) Led junior in a insolvency service prosecution of a company director indicted for fraud.
- R v H & Others (2011) Led junior in prosecution involving a large scale illegal alcohol production plant near Nottingham.
- R v B (2010) Junior alone in DWP prosecution of a nurse defrauding her employer.
- R v N & N (2009) Led junior defending a doctor and co accused tried for class C drug production and money laundering.
- R v F, R & S (2008) Led prosecution junior in complex large scale duty evasion/ cigarette importation prosecution in trial and on appeal.
- R v W, E & D Junior alone in prosecution of test purchase drugs case; complexity of case arising from PII.
- Operation Trident (2006 & 2007) Led junior in two prosecutions relating to gang-related firearms in Hackney.
- R v P & H (2006) Led prosecution junior in large scale fraud by a Camden Council employee and money laundering by accomplice.
- R v F & F (2006) CPS Child cruelty
- R v A and another (2005) CPS Led prosecution junior in a rape case involving a minicab driver and a lone victim; LPP issues resulted in partial stay of the indictment.
Regulatory Law and Public Inquiries:Following her placement with the General Medical Council in 2013, Priya is instructed by the General Pharmaceutical Council to prepare and present cases (health and misconduct) before the Fitness to Practise Committee.
Undercover Policing Inquiry (2017) instructed by the Metropolitan Police in the largest public inquiry into undercover policing.