Steven Dyble’s practice covers all areas of criminal defence work with a particular emphasis on homicide , sexual offences , drugs, fraud and money laundering.
He regularly accepts leading briefs. He is instructed by many of the leading solicitors undertaking criminal work. He is authorised to undertake direct professional access work.
- R v X Alleged child abuse / accidental injury?
- R v S Alleged 700 kilo cocaine importation.
- R v Y Armed robbery of post office.
- R v Z Drugs conspiracy/ conspiracy to murder.
- R v X Causing serious injury by dangerous driving (Latent defect with trailer).
- R v Button Historic sexual abuse.
- R v Y Alleged fraud involving sale of gadget to access Sky TV.
- R v W Aggravated burglary.
- R v Overill POCA.
- R v Mutton POCA.
- R v Phillips POCA.
- R v Izzat Historic sexual abuse.
- R v Z (Operation Elveden) Sale of stories relating to George Michael to the papers by serving prison officer.
- R v X Alleged gang rape.
- R v Y Alleged attempted murder with hand gun.
- R v Shrubshall POCA
- R v X Alleged impropriety by football coach / FA investigation.
- R v Heath Fraud by practice manager of Dr’s surgery.
- R v Villers Accidental death of student at O2 following drugs supply.
- R v Cook Firearms collector with 70 plus weapons / ammunition.
- R v Z Vicar alleged to have stolen money from the diocese.
- R v Y Alleged NHS procurement investigation. Expensive overseas continuing education alleged to be bribes.
- R v B Money laundering advice to individual “touched” by the Petrobas oil scandal in Brazil.
- R v Bird Murder.
- R v Overill Fraud upon tenants deposit scheme.
- R v Z Alleged sexual offending upon stable girls at a yard.
- R v X Alleged historic sexual abuse between brothers.
- R v Duncan Serious assault by former soldier with PTSD.
- R v Z Alleged murder / non insane automatism.
- R v Y Alleged shotgun robbery at post office.
- R v R Alleged kidnap/ rape of prostitute.
- R v Z Film/ TV star drink drive.
- R v Suchocki Kidnap.
- R v Mortini Cigarette importation.
- R v Parry Industrial scale cannabis farm.
- R v May Industrial scale (alleged to be largest in East Anglia) cannabis farm / POCA.
- R v Z Alleged acid attack on ex-girlfriend.
- “Punchy and effective.” – Chambers UK (2020)
- “His personality makes clients feel comfortable.” – Chambers UK (2020)