This leading work on sexual offences has now been supplemented to bring the 5th edition up to date with all developments since 2016. It also includes 3 new chapters by new expert contributors.
• NEW CHAPTER on the assessment and treatment of sex offenders after sentencing
• NEW CHAPTER on the law in respect of sexual offences in Scotland
• NEW CHAPTER on sexual violence and related offences under International Criminal Law
• Includes all new significant new case law including the Divisional Court decision in Monica (R. on the application of) v DPP
• Covers the new section 67A of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 which makes ‘upskirting’ a specific offence from January 2019.
• Chapter 30 (Historic Cases) is updated with Court of Appeal decisions including Forbes and others
• Covers all new and relevant sentencing guidelines
• Chapter on Restrictions on Evidence or Questions about the Complainant’s Sexual History covers the second Ched Evans appeal and its aftermath.
• Chapters on Vulnerable Witnesses and “Special Measures”, and Advocacy and the Vulnerable) includes important developments such as Court of Appeal guidance on advocate standards from Rashid (Yahya), and on Ground Rules Hearings resulting from Dinc.
• Chapter 29 (Anonymity in Sex Cases) is updated to reflect the impact of Richard v BBC and Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police.
HH Peter Rook QC and Robert Ward CBE QC
PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY
EMAIL TRLUKI. email@example.com
CALL 0345 600 9355
Paperback | 9780414070721 | £75.00 | Publishing April 2019
5th Edition mainwork (2016)
Hardback plus Supplement | 9780414071483 | £236.00
*prices subject to change.