Members of Chambers accept instructions from professional bodies under the Standard Contractual Terms set by the Bar Standards Board. On occasion however, we may be able to agree contracts on a case by case basis. For more information, please contact our Practice Management Team, led by Mark Bennett.
Members of Chambers are able to accept instructions from any of the following:
- Other authorised litigators
- Parliamentary agents, patent attorneys, trademark attorneys and notaries
- European lawyers registered with the Law Society
- Employed barristers and/or employed European Lawyers registered with the Bar Council
- Legal Advice Centres designated by the Bar Council
- Foreign lawyers