The Red Lion Lectures presents a Webinar in conjunction with Dechert LLP White Collar, Compliance and Investigations Team on May 20th from 12.30pm
RLC member Allison Clare QC (who acted for the SFO) and Partner Timothy Bowden (who acted for Airbus) will discuss pertinent issues arising from the landmark Airbus deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) and its potential impact on global investigations and the UK DPA regime.
- An overview of the DPA regime
- Self-reporting and cooperation post-Airbus
- Analysis of the correct DPA entity in complex corporate structures
- Bribery Act extra territoriality and specific conduct/adequate procedures issues for Section 7 predicate offending
- Benefits and challenges of achieving a coordinated settlement with other global enforcement authorities
Please email email@example.com to register your attendance.
Red Lion Lectures looks forward to welcoming you at our first Webinar of the year.